Security on the Bigstep Infrastructure
The Bigstep Metal Cloud is the world’s highest performance cloud, purpose-built for big data. It is a bare-metal IaaS aimed at high performance applications such as big data analytics, high volume batch processing, real time analytics, high volume stream data analysis, machine learning and natural language processing.
- Security Features
The Bigstep Metal Cloud provides isolated environments for hosting critical data - learn how we secure your data.
- Security Layer Architecture
See what a typical secure application looks like on the Bigstep Metal Cloud.
Certifications & Compliance
Bigstep is compliant with the following internationally-recognized standards and code of practice:
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 27017:2015 Code of practice for information security controls
- ISO 27018:2014 Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors
- ISO 20000-1:2011 Service Management System
- ISO 9000:2015 Quality Management System
- SOC 2 Type II Security, Availability & Confidentiality Report
Bigstep infrastructure is periodically pen tested by a third-party company, specialized in IT security auditing, Cyber Smart Defence.