HP supplies all of our servers and components and every piece of hardware in our systems is enterprise class. Real, enterprise servers are built to run 24/7 for years on end, without failure. By comparison, desktop computers and components are only designed for a 40 hour per week run time and have a much higher failure rate.
When you order one of our servers, you know you're getting the best hardware out there, with no compromise.
iLO4 allows you to manage the server remotely, even when the machine is turned off. Similar to KVM over IP, iLO4 empowers you to:
- Reset the server or turn it on/off at any time, right from the browser, without any assistance
- Install an OS - the drive of any PC can be connected to the server through iLO4 as a virtual drive and you can even mount and access .iso files right off the internet, without having to download them
- Interact with the server from any browser, as if it were the PC in front of you and make any software changes you need, without ever having to contact our support team
- Record videos of access sessions that used iLO4 so you can always check what changes you made and where
- guaranteed network availability of 100%, (specified in SLA)
- graphs for traffic consumption and bandwidth occupancy
- upload/download capacity of over 40Gbps
- total transfer capacity of up to 400 Gbps
- full mesh topology for core and border networks
- private peering with national and international providers
If you work with a server cluster, activating hardware load balancing guarantees that requests will be evenly distributed across machines. We use enterprise equipment that can perform layer 7 balancing at speeds of over 10 Gbps.
TCP Off-loading. All the connections from a browser to the server are TCP. When all this traffic is handled by dedicated equipment, the load on your server can drop up to 60%.
SSL Encryption. For e-commerce businesses or data processors, activating the dedicated SSL encryption hardware is an excellent solution for optimizing IT costs.
Because the SSL encryption is moved to a separate device, server load can drop up to 50%.
To prevent security vulnerabilities, all OS installations are launched from kits, not copied templates.
- 24/7/365 monitoring and proactive notification of incidents
- Instant reset or remote reboot
- Automatic OS install and reinstall
- Technical support priority, via phone and email, 24/7
- Replacement of equipment in maximum 1 hour (specified in SLA) in case of hardware failures
- Dedicated IP addresses
- 2 physical connections with each ISP
- 2 active BGP sessions per ISP
- 2 triple-redundant routers
- 2 separate and redundant power circuits
- 2 cooling solutions
- Cogent Communications
- Next Gen
- Global Crossing
External backup. No one has ever overpaid for having backups at the right time. We backup every day, on specialised NAS equipment (RAID 6 hardware), using R1Soft.
Anti-flood protection. Make sure you are not affected by any DoS/DDoS attack. Activate hardware filtering for all your website traffic.
Firewall hardware. Don't rely on software to do a hardware's job. Software firewalls only have moderate efficiency and they also use up your server's resources. Activate our hardware firewall and you'll be and feel much safer.